The BRC Leadership Council will host the 2021 BRC Champions Benefit live, in-person, on Wednesday, September 29 at the PhD Rooftop Lounge at Dream Downtown!
Join us for a 50th Anniversary Rooftop Celebration and recommitment to BRC's life-saving work!
This annual event is hosted by BRC’s Leadership Council and supports BRC’s programs helping individuals reclaim their lives from homelessness, mental illness, and addiction. Now more than ever, your support and participation in this year’s event will impact the lives of thousands of New Yorkers in need. We hope you’ll join us to “party for a purpose” and help New York renew itself!
Purchase your Tickets Below
The deadline to purchase tickets pre-event is 12 Noon ET, Wednesday, Sept 29th. After tickets can be purchased on site.
We want you to have fun, and also to be safe. Here are some Important COVID-19 precautions for the event:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must bring their COVID-19 vaccination Cards and matching ID with them to the event and show them upon signing in. Vaccinations must have been completed by September 15th, 2021.
- On the day of the event, please take the CDC's online symptom self-checker. Please do not attend if it indicates you may need medical care based on your answers.
- A temperature check will be taken before you enter the venue. Please cooperate with the volunteer and follow instructions. You will also sign in to attest that you have followed the above precautions.
- Bring your mask, they will be required in the hotel lobby and while riding the elevator to the venue. While in the venue, masks are optional but recommended while not eating/drinking.
- The terrace area will be open unless there is inclement weather.
By purchasing your tickets, you are agreeing that you understand and will abide by these safety precautions in order to participate in this event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Miguel Guadalupe, Director of Donor and Community Engagement at email@example.com
Thank you for your generosity and cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you!