It’s been a year unlike any other. And BRC is still going strong, providing critical housing, shelter and services to new Yorkers experiencing homelessness.
BRC is still caring, still effective, and still present. We are still BRC…and we still need you.
This Giving Tuesday, please support BRC
- To ensure enhanced programming like workforce development and substance abuse services for those disproportionally impacted by social and economic disruption.
- To provide financial support like rent forbearance for clients at risk of losing their housing due to pandemic related income loss.
- To support our heroic staff with essential supplies, training and benefits, so that they can help thousands more on their path from homelessness to home in this crisis, and beyond.
Different Ways to Give
- Donate below via credit card or direct bank draft.
- Create your very own BRC Charity Fundraiser for family & friends this holiday season.
- BRC now accepts Crypto Currency Donations.
- If you own a Donor Advised Fund via Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon, you can recommend your grant directly via DAF Direct.
Together, we can continue to build a more compassionate, inclusive and resilient city for all New Yorkers. From all of us at BRC and our clients, thank you for your support.